Wednesday, 28 November 2007













Pitbull - The boatlift

Rap album by someone with nothing to say

Pitbull woke up one day and thought, "I want to be a rapper." but little Pitbull did not have any tracks, and so set to writing a rap album.
"But I have nothing to say." he thought "How am I supposed to write an album when I have nothing to rap about? I'm sure it doesn't matter, it's all words and I know words. It can't be that difficult"
And so he set to work on writing the album.

End result. A weak attempt that doesn't speak to you on any level. It doesn't even inspire you to wipe your behind after defecating. I needed to listen to some other music to get the enthusiasm to write this.

I can imagine the scene: A young man in America is driving along listening to some ganger rap, ready to shoot someone, he pulls up, pulls out his gun when suddenly, a Pitbull song comes on on the radio, and suddenly, the young man with the gun can't find the energy to pull the trigger and just sits there with a vacant gaze.

Listen to this album: When you want to feel uninspired.

42%

No comments: