Monday, 26 November 2007













Westlife - Back Home

I've listened to less than a minute of this and I'm already squirming to turn it off.

"I want to go home" they sing..."Please do" I reply.

Westlife are one of the few bands that make me want to stick pins in my eyes.

A list of other things I would rather be doing rather than listening to this:
1.Chewing on tin foil
2.Snorting chili powder
3.Peeling my fingernails off

Every new line that pierces itself into my rather open mind, makes me want to buy a ticket to a gig, get there really early, so that I can get to the front then lob a brick at each member of the band.

They make me physically sick and I really do not understand why anybody would want to subject themselves to this torture.

I find myself not wanting to write such a negative review, I am looking for something to praise...but there is nothing.

Most of the lyrics seem to relate to the fact that they don't expect anyone to buy the album, and that they are rightfully hated by everyone, and the few people who may actually buy this album are in a little Westlife club of about 10 people.

There is virtually no merit to this music.

I managed until 3:16 of the 5th track before a couldn't take it any more.

Listen to this album: If you want to end up harming yourself.

22%

No comments: