Sunday, 25 November 2007

Mudvayne - For the people, by the people.

I know that Mudvayne are people, yes, but are they THE people?
I am part of people and I didn't pick the tracks on this album and so this title is a lie. FTP,BTP is a compilation of demos and live tracks picked out and put on an album, with some recent tunes rammed up it's backside. If you already own Mudvayne albums, then just go and listen to them instead, as they contain final versions of the songs on this album. If you don't own a Mudvayne album, then go and get them, but not this one, go get the others.
The only reason to get this album is if you kind of like Mudvayne but have never bothered to buy an album, but now you want to but can only afford one but don't get this one.

A very lazy effort by the 'Vayne

Listen to this album: To remind yourself of which Mudvayne songs are good.

61%

No comments: